The MS is the original design of the Walker; built to be compact and maneuverable. It uses a smaller engine and simplified drive train and shares most of the features of the high-performance models
- 14-HP, Subaru Robin engine, air-cooled
- Tilt-up body completely exposes drive train
- Remote air intake for engine
- 6.7 bushel (8.3 cu. ft.) catcher
- 10" (25 cm) grass handling blower
- 1.9 gallon (7.2 liter) fuel tank
- 5 mph (8 kph) ground speed
Each collection deck has a two-blade design with timed gearboxes turning the blades in a counter-rotating direction (both blades moving toward the center of the deck from the front) or reverse rotation (blades moving forward and circulating material to the back of the deck for collection in the discharge chute) on "R" decks. Collection decks are compatible with Walker Grass Handling (GHS) models S, C, T, and D and are designed specifically to catch grass and debris.
- The productive 52-inch "R" deck is the largest collection deck in the Walker line. Operators can expect a beautiful, even cut in large areas along with excellent collection results. Standard with cast iron gearboxes.