Due to Stihl's policies, we cannot sell Stihl's equipment on our website. Please call or request a quote via email
Our top-of-the-line occasional use chain saw — need we say more? This innovative occasional use chain saw now features the Easy2Start™ system, making the MS 250 C-BE the most versatile in its series. Like the MS 250, it has just the right amount of power and weight, and is now even easier to start. So you can stop wasting time trying to start your chain saw, and spend more time getting things done.
- Easy2Start™ system
- Toolless Quick Chain Adjuster for fast and easy chain adjustment
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Purge pump primer
- Carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation
- View standard features common to many STIHL chain saws
- DISPLACEMENT - 45.4 cc (2.77 cu. in.)
- ENGINE POWER - 2.2 kW (3.0 bhp)
- WEIGHT (powerhead only) - 4.9 kg (10.8 lbs.)
- FUEL CAPACITY - 470 cc (15.9 oz.)
- CHAIN OIL CAPACITY - 200 cc (6.8 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® CHAIN - .325" RMC3
- RECOMMENDED RANGE OF GUIDE BAR LENGTHS - 40 to 45 cm (16" to 18") STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- TIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain STIHL makes its own saw chain.
- Ematic™ Bar includes a polymer ramp reservoir which holds bar oil until it can be picked up by passing chain. This can reduce oil usage by up to 50%.
- Bumper Spikes provide better control, making cutting easier.
- Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contain a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- STIHL Quickstop® Chain Brake System is designed to stop the chain in fractions of a second. Can be manually activated or activated by inertia, if the kickback force is sufficient.
- Front Hand Guard is designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Front Handle is designed for a secure grip and ergonomically angled for
- Protected Spark Plug is protected, yet easy to change.
- Large Starting Handle is easy to grip.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Master Control Lever™ is a single lever operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch.
- Rear Hand Guard reduces the risk of injury, as well as providing wide area for foot placement during starting.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact, and are corrosion-resistant.
- Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Toolless Fuel and Oil Caps require no tools to open or tighten. Cap retainers help keep cap from being lost.
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures air on clean side of air filter and adjusts metering diaphragm in carburetor. Keeps RPM levels even when filter begins to clog.
- Easy-Access Carburetor Adjustment Screws let you adjust the carburetor for local cutting conditions and altitude.
- Decompression Valve makes starting easier.
- Easy2Start™ System (E) reduces the strength and effort needed to start the engine. Available on select occasional use models only
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting and smoother running.
- STIHL Quickstop® Plus Additional Chain Braking Feature (Q) reduces the risk of injury in select circumstances if so equipped.
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it. Standard on select models.
- Replaceable “In Tank” Fuel and Oil Filters lower cost and are easy to maintain.
- ElastoStart™ Handle has built-in shock absorber for smoother starting.
- Inboard Chain Brake requires less maintenance and makes saw chain sprocket easier to remove.
- Automatic Bar and Chain Oiler lets operator concentrate on cutting, not on bar lubrication.
- Quick Chain Adjuster (B) is a toolless chain adjuster (Available on select models).
- Chain Catcher helps reduce the risk of operator contact by a chain if it should break or derail.
Throttle Trigger Lockout must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.